Thursday, October 16, 2008

Congestion

I don't get you..

Nor do i understand.

everytime I get close

you pull back.

As soon as i pull back

you creep your way over.

Do i still care.

yes.

Do you cross my mind.

yes.

can i help it

no.

you constantly do as you please..

like im change in your pocket, you keep in case..

you have nothing left.

The significance i mean to you

is slim to....none.

so why i still hurt is ridiculous.

emotionless feelings

that i cant get rid of

because of what??..

me trusting you..

by letting myself get to deep to you.

now i drown myself with

dry tears

that i soon forget about throughout the day

but undesired thoughts as i lay

on a damped pillow

at night


what do you want from me.....





-just something to put on here til my blogging starts-




3 comments:

Shannae said...

Wow... this is very telling... I've been there before girl... not sure if you've worked it out yet, but from what you've written, I would cut your losses and keep it movin...

Anyhee... I did a post on a book by Sheri Argov called "Why men love Bitches" you might find the book useful...

ciao bella
xoxo

Anonymous said...

MY FAV =)

BrittNicole said...

Thanks for the comments have more to come and ill deff look into that!----

-----------------------------------
Thanks bro-Echo!