Sunday, December 14, 2008

Addicted


OK im entirely too sore. i cant explain how bad it hurts.
legs
arms
everything.
So alot happened this weekend.. well Friday went over my lil bros
Echo's
house ... we had so much fun deff. saw the bestie drunk for the first time.

haha

got to see Greyson...DEFF made the night.
;)
anywho...
Saturday i went to my jobs Christmas party and it was actually fun omg. lol
me n heather went to echos again.
Got there and there was so many white ppl ..(and of course beer pong)
snowbunnies.

lol overall good night.....
.........................................................................................................................................................................
now when i look at you and you look at me...
and nothing is said ....
for almost a breath of a second.
i feel like we can have
dawn n Q love...
Beyonce and Jay-z love


im just trying to figure out when we going to make our own love.
you say you love me but why do i only have 75% of your heart?

When i love
and you love
we love.


our love is like

rain on a sunny day.

like waking up to a cloudy morning.

so what else is there for me to do but sit and think.
Think about how happy we could be.
how in the morning you would wake up and just smile
because you know that i love you
and that im there.
you would smile knowing we still laugh at the little things no one else
understands.
...........
my heart feels like it skips a beat
when those three letter words come from you.
it means something to me.
i try to figure out whats going to happen next.

..well i know this...

YOU MAKE ME SMILE.

the sensational feeling you give to me is undiscribable

your like a drug....


and ive be come addicted.


ilayu





2 comments:

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

I loved the poem at the bottom....good stuff. Hope you can make that good love...

BrittNicole said...

Aw thanks alot=)