Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a Thought#2**

A concrete smile
that i am unacquainted with
seems to overwhelm me with confusion.
my mind is twisted, concluded that
my heart is no longer embedded underneath my ribs.
no heart, that could pump blood through my veins
which would leave me..breathless.
as my sun-kissed cheeks rose
at the aspiration of you relieving my pain.
my frame stiffens
and my face is flushed.
as i forgot how it felt to be admired.
so i thank you.
because happiness is all i desired.

Brittnicole-

7 comments:

JKisz said...

wooow! i like this a lot!

BrittNicole said...

thank yu mamas=)

etuy,m said...

i love it. l like " as i forgot" and the end. love it. just as perfect as i thot it would be. always is. =)

Jade66! said...

Britt your poems r so inspiring i luv um!

Ms. T said...

This is very nice...great job.

follow me at www.avalleyofhearts.blogspot.com and i will return the favor.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Words are a muthafucka ain't they? I love your manipulation of them in this here.

Ty E. said...

follow me at firstclassstyle.blogspot.com!!!

Dope blog. check out mine when you have the chance!!
Thanks